(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find them
- Bright Pondie can be caught in Ponds.
- Bright Pondies require no Bait to catch.
- Rare fish varieties like the Bright Pondie are hard to come across and are worth significantly more Gold and experience than the other four varieties.
"Also called 'Marooned Sailor's Supper', these little fishies are a staple of islander diets."
- Fish can't be stacked when half-eaten.