(Redirected from Briggsy)
|This article is a stub. You can help Sea of Thieves Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Sea of Thieves Wiki by .
|Related||The Cursed Rogue Tall Tale|
|“||“"Today you have the honor of dying at the hands of Captain Briggsy!"”|
|— Captain Briggsy, on the offensive|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Captain Briggsy has a range of attacks at her disposal:
- Full use of all traditional weapons, Pistol, Blunderbuss, Cutlass
- Stomp, a high-damage attack. She will rise up, and slam the ground sending all nearby players into the air, dealing minor damage, with the fall impact dealing the most damage.
- Summon Skeletons allows Briggsy to rise Skeleton reinforcements to fight for her.
- Teleport, a defensive ability. She will take out a Disgraced Bounty Skull, perform an incantation, then retreat into the ground for a short time before popping up in a new location.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Briggsy is a gold skeleton and is vulnerable when exposed to water.
- Gunpowder Barrels are an effective tool to deal large amounts of damage at once.
- Captain Briggsy summons skeleton reinforcements, vanishes to re-position, and charges up a powerful pulse attack. She rarely engages in combat, leaving her skeleton minions to overwhelm her enemy. Larger Crews should dedicate one member to eliminate the ranged Skeletons, and another to group the skeletons away from Briggsy. A good strategy would be to lure her in front of the ship's cannons for heavy artillery, as she can eat bananas to regenerate.