|Crew||Max of 3|
|Food||2 Barrels (16 Stock)|
|Cannonballs||3 Barrels (45 Stock)|
|Planks||1 Barrel (15 Stock)|
The Brigantine is a medium-sized Ship type in Sea of Thieves. It falls between the smaller Sloop and larger Galleon in size. Choosing the Brigantine at the start of the game will allow yourself and two other players to join the crew.
The Brigantine is a two-masted ship with one main deck and one lower deck. The main deck stretches from bow to stern and contains the helm and cannons. The Voyage Table, Map Table, Stove, Weapon and Ammo Chest and all resource barrels are below, on the lower deck.
The Brigantine can be identified at a distance from the side by its two masts, or from fore/aft by its two mainsails.
The Brigantine is much faster than the Sloop and much easier to maintain than the Galleon, making it an excellent choice for quicker voyages alone, duo or with a full crew, however the Brigantine is also the quickest to sink as it only has one level, making it a high risk, high reward option for daring sailors. With a full crew, the Brig is easy to fix as the short distance between the lower deck and the upper deck allows for much faster water bailing. This means that while one person fixes any damage on the hull and another takes care of the upper deck, the third crewmate can potentially stand on stairs and simply throw water out from above.
Features[edit | edit source]
- 2 Sets of Sails, one small and one medium.
- A Wheel that does two full rotations
- A Compass by the Wheel
- 4 Cannons, 2 on each side
- A Capstan with three pegs
- Two Harpoons on the front of the ship
- 3 Lanterns above deck, 5 below
- 3 Cannonball Barrels below deck
- 2 Food Barrels below deck
- 1 Plank Barrel below deck
- Map Table under the nose of the ship
- Voyage table under the stairs
- Weapon and Ammo Chest by the stairs below deck
- A Clothing, Equipment and Vanity Chest
- A Stove for cooking by the food barrels
- A Brig in the middle of the ship
- A Flag Box on top of the Crow's Nest for flying and switching Flags
- A Ladder on either side of the back sail
- A Rowboat dock at the back
- A Grog Barrel to refill the Tankard with