|Location||The Shores of Plenty|
- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find
- Bonedust Plentifin can be caught in The Shores of Plenty.
- Bonedust Plentifin require Earthworms to catch.
- Rare fish varieties like the Bonedust Plentifin are hard to come across and are worth significantly more Gold and experience than the other four varieties.
- Player inventory: 5 Bonedust Plentifins
- Barrels: 4800 Bonedust Plentifins
- Rowboat Chest: 320 Bonedust Plentifins
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"Tastes like sunshine, blue skies and fresh air! Until a pirate comes along and undercooks it."
- Half-eaten Fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.