|Location||The Shores of Plenty|
- Player inventory: 5 Bonedust Plentifins
- Barrels: 4800 Bonedust Plentifins
- Rowboat Chest: 320 Bonedust Plentifins
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find them
- Bonedust Plentifin can be caught in The Shores of Plenty.
- Bonedust Plentifin require Earthworms to catch.
- Rare fish varieties like the Bonedust Plentifin are hard to come across and are worth significantly more Gold and experience than the other four varieties.
"Tastes like sunshine, blue skies and fresh air! Until a pirate comes along and undercooks it."
- Fish can't be stacked when half-eaten.