|Location||The Ancient Isles|
- Fish of all forms can be cooked on the Ship's Stove, or Campfires on Islands.
- Fish can be eaten to regain lost health. Each fish can be eaten twice. Cooked Fish give a Health Regeneration bonus when eaten.
- Fish of any type can be sold to The Hunter's Call at Seaposts for Gold and Reputation (Half-eaten fish cannot be sold).
Where to Find
- Bone Ancientscale can be caught in The Ancient Isles.
- Bone Ancientscale require Leeches to catch.
- Rare fish varieties like the Bone Ancientscale are hard to come across and are worth significantly more Gold and experience than the other four varieties.
- Player inventory: 5 Bone Ancientscales
- Barrels: 4800 Bone Ancientscales
- Rowboat Chests: 320 Bone Ancientscales
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"This rather serene-looking fish seems to have accepted its fate as a pirate's dinner."
- Half-eaten fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.