|Location||The Ancient Isles|
- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find
- Bone Ancientscale can be caught in The Ancient Isles.
- Bone Ancientscale require Leeches to catch.
- Rare fish varieties like the Bone Ancientscale are hard to come across and are worth significantly more Gold and experience than the other four varieties.
- Player inventory: 5 Bone Ancientscales
- Barrels: 4800 Bone Ancientscales
- Rowboat Chest: 320 Bone Ancientscales
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"This rather serene-looking fish seems to have accepted its fate as a pirate's dinner."
- Half-eaten Fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.