- Fish of all forms can be cooked on the Ship's Stove, or Campfires on Islands.
- Fish can be eaten to regain lost health. Each fish can be eaten twice. Cooked Fish give a Health Regeneration bonus when eaten.
- Fish of any type can be sold to The Hunter's Call at Seaposts for Gold and Reputation (Half-eaten fish cannot be sold).
Where to Find
- Blackcloud Wrecker can be caught around Shipwrecks.
- Blackcloud Wrecker require Earthworms to catch.
- Blackcloud Wrecker can only be caught when inside a Storm.
- Player inventory: 5 Blackcloud Wreckers
- Barrels: 4800 Blackcloud Wreckers
- Rowboat Chests: 320 Blackcloud Wreckers
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"When you've just had a nasty battle and you want some healthy food... nature provides."
- Half-eaten fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Singular Blackcloud Wreckers have been spotted by Shipwrecks outside Storms too, however this is most likely due to a bug.