|Location||High Danger Areas|
- Player inventory: 5 Bittersweet Battlegills
- Barrels: 4800 Bittersweet Battlegills
- Rowboat Chest: 320 Bittersweet Battlegills
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find them
- Bittersweet Battlegill can be caught in High Danger Areas.These include Fortresses and Skeleton Ship battles.
- Whether they can be caught during encounters with the Megalodon or Kraken is still under debate.
- Bittersweet Battlegill require Grubs to catch.
- Bittersweet Battlegills can only be caught at night.
"When you've just had a nasty battle and you want some healthy food... nature provides."
- Fish can't be stacked when half-eaten.