|This article is a stub. You can help Sea of Thieves Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Sea of Thieves Wiki by .
Locations[edit | edit source]
Each Ship has one Bell at the bottom of the main Mast and one atop the Crow's Nest. A Galleon also has a Bell by the Captain's Quarters. Various Islands also have single Bells hanging from Wooden Scaffoldings:
- Smuggler’s Bay has a Bell on the Northern Beach.
- Crescent Isle has a Bell the Northern Side of the Island.
- Wanderers Refuge has a lookout Bell at the highest point of the Island.
- The Glorious Sea Dog Tavern has various Bells outside its Sea Dogs Tavern Challenge Route acting as checkpoints.
Features[edit | edit source]
Bells have various uses:
- They can be heard quite far and used as a simple warning system or a call to Ship.
- As of the Shrouded Spoils update (1.4.0), when in a Storm, a Ship's bell will start ringing in the heavy winds, notifying the Crew of being inside Heavy Storms. This can be used as an indicator for fishing Stormfish.
- Player's Pets will react to their owners ringing the Bell.
- Bells can rung by shooting or swinging a Cutlass at them. This can be used for target practice.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Only the Bells on Ships ring from Storms. Island Bells stay calm.