They can also be sold to the Bilge Rats for 5 Doubloons.
Where to Find[edit | edit source]
Ashen Keys can be found in the following locations:
- Dropped by an Ashen Key Master.
- A small chance to catch while Fishing when not using Bait.
- Guaranteed reward for an Ashen Key Stash Voyage, bought from the Black Market for
- Dug up from a Skeleton’s Orders Treasure Map as a part of the Time-Limited Ashen Key-Seeker Mercenary Voyages.
Tip: If in need of an Ashen Key, find either an Emergent Skeleton Captain or Ashen Guardian on an Island and attempt a soft-reset of the Island by having the whole crew die or exit the Island's Title Card range. A soft-reset has a chance to change the Captain/Guardian to a different type, or cause it to derespawn (in which case, a soft-reset can be attempted again).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Ashen Keys can be stored inside Collector's Chests.
- Ashen Keys give off a dark-orange glint from a distance.
Pirate Chat Wheel[edit | edit source]
Here is the Pirate Chat Wheel for the Ashen Key: