Ashen Key Master
|Ashen Key Master|
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Ashen Key Masters are mechanically identical to Ashen Guardians. Ashen Key Masters and Guardians are Ashen Skeletons with a red mist surrounding them. They can hold a Cutlass, Flintlock or Blunderbuss. Emergent Ashen Key Masters have 500 Health, which is enough to withstand 5 point blank Blunderbuss Shots. They can also eat Bananas to regenerate around 100 health (a full Blunderbuss salvo's worth).
Where to Find[edit | edit source]
Ashen Key Masters can be encountered in the following locations:
- Roaming the shorelines of Islands as solo Emergent Skeleton Captains.
- A chance to spawn on a player exploring Islands.
- At an active Skeleton Fort's second Boss wave.
- As a part of various time-limited Mercenary Voyages.
Drops[edit | edit source]
An Ashen Key Master drops the following items:
- Villainous Bounty Skull - Sold to the Order of Souls for around 760-1405 Gold.
- Ashen Key Master's Notes - A Treasure Map with one X on the same Island, which drops an Ashen Key that can be used to open an Ashen Chest or sold to the Bilge Rats for 5 .
- (Only at Skeleton Forts) Ashen Key - Ashen Key Masters spawning in Mercenary Voyages and Skeleton Forts will straight out drop a Key.