Ashen Key Master
|Ashen Key Master|
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Ashen Key Masters are mechanically identical to any other Skeleton Captains, with their main distinguishing feature being the red Ashen mist that surrounds them. They can hold a Cutlass, Flintlock or Blunderbuss. Emergent Ashen Key Masters have 500 Health, which is enough to withstand 5 point blank Blunderbuss Shots or around 25 Cutlass Hits. They can also eat Bananas to regenerate around 100 health (a full Blunderbuss salvo's worth). These Captains only appear as the regular Skeleton type and are visually identical to Ashen Guardians.
Where to Find[edit | edit source]
Ashen Key Masters can be encountered in the following locations:
- Roaming the shorelines of Islands as solo Emergent Skeleton Captains.
- A chance to spawn on a player exploring Islands.
- At an active Skeleton Fort's second Boss wave.
- As a part of various time-limited Mercenary Voyages.
Drops[edit | edit source]
An Ashen Key Master drops the following items:
- Villainous Bounty Skull - Sold to the Order of Souls for around Gold.
- Ashen Key Master's Notes - A Treasure Map with one X on the same Island, which drops a Key that can be used to open an Ashen Chest or sold to the Bilge Rats for
- (Only at Skeleton Forts) Ashen Key - Ashen Key Masters spawning in Mercenary Voyages and Skeleton Forts will straight out drop a Key.