Where to Find[edit | edit source]
Ashen Keys can be found in the following locations:
- Dropped by an Ashen Key Master.
- A small chance to catch with a Fishing Rod when not using Bait.
- Dug up from a Skeleton’s Orders Treasure Map as a part of the Time-Limited Ashen Key-Seeker Mercenary Voyages.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- An Ashen Key can be sold to the Bilge Rats at any Tavern for
- Ashen Keys are most valuable when used to unlock Ashen Chests, which contain various valuable rewards inside, rewarding players with both Gold, Doubloons and utility items like the Ritual Skull.
- Ashen Keys can be stored inside Collector's Chests.
- Ashen Keys give off a dark-orange glint from a distance.
- If in need of an Ashen Key, find either an Emergent Skeleton Captain or Ashen Guardian on an Island. If no key can be found, try soft-resetting the Island by having the whole crew die or exit the Island's Title Card range. Sometimes a soft-reset will change the captain to become a different type of Captain, or cause it to derespawn.
Pirate Chat Wheel[edit | edit source]
Here is the Pirate Chat Wheel for the Ashen Key: