|Location||The Devil's Roar|
- Fish of all forms can be cooked on the Ship's Stove, or Campfires on Islands.
- Fish can be eaten to regain lost health. Each fish can be eaten twice. Cooked Fish give a Health Regeneration bonus when eaten.
- Fish of any type can be sold to The Hunter's Call at Seaposts for Gold and Reputation (Half-eaten fish cannot be sold).
Where to Find
- Ashen Devilfish can be caught in The Devil's Roar.
- Ashen Devilfish require Grubs to catch.
- Player inventory: 5 Ashen Devilfishs
- Barrels: 4800 Ashen Devilfishs
- Rowboat Chests: 320 Ashen Devilfishs
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"A meaty fish with a tang of sulphur, the Devilfish suits a hardy palette."
- Half-eaten fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.