|Duration||April 29th - July 11, 2019|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Reaper's Run of Shipwreck Bay||Black Powder Stashes|
|“||A New Golden Age Begins|
Marking a year of unbridled pirate adventure, Sea of Thieves presents the Anniversary Update: an expanded and enriched experience that builds on last year's maiden voyage in a whole range of game-changing ways.
The Anniversary Update brings you more ways to embrace the pirate life than ever before, including a host of new gameplay features and two major additions in the form of The Arena and Tall Tales - Shores of Gold. Follow immersive new quests, fish and cook for your crew and engage in thrilling contests of skill!
Both Sea of Thieves and its legendary community are growing – now’s the perfect time to set sail.
Known Elements[edit | edit source]
- The Arena - allows you to get straight to the heart of the action in the new competitive mode.
- Tall Tales - Shores of Gold introduces a new epic storyline to the world of Sea of Thieves, delving deeper into the lore of our favourite pirate paradise.
- The Hunter's Call - is an all-new type of Trading Company that brings long-awaited Fishing and Cooking capabilities to the Sea of Thieves!
- Expanded ship damage - means that your beloved vessel can suffer a broken mast, capstan or even wheel, meaning that sailing and escaping battle could get very tricky indeed.
- Harpoon - treasure can be nabbed by a skilled enemy and ships can make some surprising manoeuvres.