|Base Gold Reward||280-520|
Features[edit | edit source]
Ammo Crates act as portable Ammo Chests and can store up to 50 Ammunition for Firearms. Once a player has taken a single shot with their Blunderbuss, Flintlock or Eye of Reach, they can interact with the Crate to Reload their whole cartridge for that weapon. Players can reload up to 5 shots at one time. Ammo Crates can be refilled at any stationary Ammo Chest.
Where to Find Them[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Ammo Crate could be placed on the top deck of the Ship for easier access to Firearm bullets.
- The Ammo Crate allows players to be more effective with two equipped Firearms.
- Use an Ammo Crate at difficult fights like the Fort of the Damned Raid to have an easier access to bullets.
- Ammo Crates can be caught with a Harpoon. You can keep a Crate on the Harpoon with the ship close to the shore to have easier access to bullets without having to climb the ship or carry it around on land.
- Pick any ammo crate you find as when your done with play session you can refill them and sell several for extra gold (most useful for Order of Souls voyages)
- You can place an ammo crate near a Mermaid Statue to make easy access to ammo making destroying a statue much easier and more effective
- If you're a nice player at the end your voyage you can leave your ammo crates at taverns, order of souls tents and Reaper's Bones Emissary Tables so players just logging on can use them for their voyages