|Release Date||August 15th, 2018|
|← 1.2.1||1.2.3 →|
Message from Rare Ltd.
Thank you to everyone who reported an issue with The Fleet Protector of the Ancient Isles Commendation during Week 2 of Cursed Sails. We’ve issued a fix for this and from now on there’ll be no issue in receiving the Commendation after completing the battle in Week 3.
Those of you who met the requirements for the Commendation during Week 2 of Cursed Sails but didn’t receive it, we’ve got your data logged and we’re working on a system to deliver you your rewards!
So that you can use those rewards towards the exclusive cosmetics, we’ll be extending Cursed Sails for one more week! Pirates everywhere now have one more week to make their mark on the skeleton ships and reap the rewards."
Updates[edit | edit source]
- Cursed Sails Battle Times - Players who can only play during fixed times will be able to battle for a different region each week.
This change was made in response to community feedback.
Performance Improvements[edit | edit source]
- Multiple server and client crash fixes.
Further improvements and optimisations for all platforms are ongoing.
Fixed Issues[edit | edit source]
- Fleet Protectors of the Ancient Isles Commendation now unlocks correctly.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- The Kraken has been temporarily disabled due to performance issues.
We are working to enable this feature as quickly as possible.
- Items placed behind the barrels at the bow of the Brigantine cannot be picked back up.
- Merchant Alliance crates on board a ship which sinks will not float to the surface and cannot be picked up.
- Skeletons killed underwater do not display the death explosion VFX.
Download and Installation[edit | edit source]
- Xbox One: 1.41GB
- Xbox One X: 1.41GB
- Windows 10: 1.03GB